Monday, October 4, 2010

Dr. and Mrs. Wendell Evans with my wife and I/El Dr. y la Sra. Wendell Evans con mi esposa y yo

Dr. and Mrs. Wendell & Elaine Evans have been with us five times and it is always an honor and a joy to have them.  Dr. Evans opens our "Harvest of Souls" Fall Campiagn every year.  Here is a picture of them with my wife and I taken in my office just before they were taken back to the hotel Sunday night.  Dr. Evans preached Sunday night on the subject, "My God Is Real."  Many used the altar rededicating their lives to serve Him with all of their hearts.

El Dr. y la Sra. Wendell y Elaine Evans han estado con nosotros cinco veces y siempre es un honor y un gozo tenerles.  El Dr. Evans abre nuestra campaña de otoño "Cosecha de Almas" todos los años.  Aqui esta una foto tomada de ellos con mi esposa y conmigo en my oficina justo antes de ellos ser regresados al hotel el Domingo en la noche.  El Dr. Evans predico el Domingo en la noche sobre el tema, "Mi Dios Es Real."  Muchas decisiones fueron hechas de rededicar sus vidas para servirle a El con todo su corazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment