Monday, July 4, 2011

Spending time with my daughter/Pasando tiempo con mi hija

This weekend my son in law, Jared, went to Roma, Texas to present his ministry to the Philippine Islands in a couple of churches.  Since my daughter, Elyssa, is not able to go on long trips until she gives birth to Gabriella, she came home for the weekend.  What a joy it was to spend time with her!  She was able to come to church with us and spend a great amount of time just talking about the future and our future granddaughter.  I thank God for my children and now my children’s children.

Este pasado fin de semana mi yerno, Jared, fue a Roma, Texas a presentar su ministerio a las Islas Filipinas en un par de iglesias.  Como mi hija, Elyssa, no puede hacer viajes largos hasta que de a luz a Gabriella, ella se vino a casa el fin de semana.  ¡Qué gozo fue pasar tiempo con ella!  Ella pudo ir a la iglesia con nosotros y pasar una gran cantidad de tiempo simplemente hablando del futuro y el nuestra futura nieta.  Le doy gracias a Dios por mis hijos y ahora por los hijos de mis hijos.

No comments:

Post a Comment