Thursday, January 5, 2012

I am back!/Estoy de regreso!

After my wife and I got back from Venezuela, I took a direct hit on the flu that put me down for nearly two weeks.  So that is why I haven’t posted anything since my trip to Mexico in November. Then with the Christmas holidays and not traveling for almost four weeks I decided to take a break. But I am back to the routine so I’ll be back posting on my blog. I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and may the Lord bless you in this new year.

Después de mi esposa y yo regresar de Venezuela, agarré un golpe directo de la gripa que me tumbó por casi dos semanas.  Así que es por eso que no he escrito nada desde mi viaje a México en Noviembre.  Luego con los días festivos de Navidad y no viajar por casi cuatro semanas, decidí tomar un receso.  Pero ya estoy de regreso en la rutina así que estaré escribiendo en mi blog. Espero todos hayan pasado una feliz Navidad y que Dios les bendiga en este nuevo año.

No comments:

Post a Comment